SJDB Advocates seeks to create and promote positive change through education and knowledge not just for our clients, but
for your staff as well. Our goal is to fill the gaps between your office, the client and the carriers.
Let us take the load off your desk!
Why you should choose us
- Your clients obtain one-on-one consultations with our counselors in offices or in home.
- Our counselors will assist in obtaining additional funds that may supplement part of tuition costs such as grants, scholarships, financial aid, etc.
- Our counselors will create a customized rehabilitation plan that caters to your client’s goals, their educational and professional needs and the needs of your family.
- Your clients will obtain a comprehensive education, skill and career analysis.
- The Advocates provide full support to your office in obtaining all your client’s benefits such as the RTWSF and any required voucher forms.
- The Advocates offer vocational rehabilitation counseling in your client’s native language.
- Our counselors count on valuable resources and partnerships such as with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) to further expand your client’s possibilities.
- The Advocates proudly serve our undocumented community throughout the state of California!
More than a counseling firm
SJDB Advocates are more than vocational counselors to you.
We serve all Workers Compensation firms, both big and solo practitioners. Not only as counselors to injured workers, but
also as an extension of your office and liaison to the carriers.
We are an extensive resource to your firm offering many solutions to help your office smoothly transition clients into their
vocational rehabilitation journey. Never hesitate in contacting us for help!
How to refer your client?
We are here to be a support for you and your staff. You can refer your client to the best service in vocational rehabilitation
in many ways and whichever is easiest for you.